Leaflet Promoting “Great Controversy” & Health Recovery Plan
(4 A5 pages for printing and distribution)
FREE, INSPIRED, LIFE-TRANSFORMING BOOK!
The book Great Controversy is the best gift you could receive. It made a life-changing impact on millions of people around the world, including myself. It was written by Ellen G. White, a woman of remarkable spiritual gifts who lived in the nineteenth century. In 1844, at the end of the prophetic period of 2300 years (Daniel 8:14), she received the first of two thousand divine revelations that were given to her to reveal the truth about past and future, life and death, good and evil, to show the way to the wonderful eternal life, and to give you a chance to prepare for the final dramatic events that will soon take place. After reading this book you will never be the same again, whether you accept or reject its content.
MAIN TOPICS: Origin Of Evil; Amazing Prophecies Fulfilled; What Happens After Death; Truth About Spiritism; Meaning of 666; True Sabbath; Change of God’s Commandments; America in Prophecy; Angels vs Evil Spirits; Final Global Deception; Incoming Sunday Law; Last Plagues; Final Persecution; Glorious Return of Christ; End of The World, Amazing Life in Heaven and New Earth.
The symptoms experienced by Ellen White while she was in visions were nothing short of a miracle. J. Loughborough had seen her in vision many times making notes of extraordinary symptoms: “In passing into vision, she gives three enrapturing shouts of ‘Glory!’ which echo and re-echo, the second, and especially the third, fainter but more thrilling, the voice resembling that of one quite a distance from you, and just going out of hearing. She would be instantly filled with superhuman strength but to whatever position she moved her hand, it could not be controlled by the strongest person… Her eyes are always open, but she does not wink; and she is looking upward with a pleasant expression… She did not breathe during the vision for up to three hours, yet her pulse beat regularly, and her countenance remained pleasant. Many physicians conducted tests to check her lack of breathing and other physical phenomena.”
Ellen G. White also wrote books on health that provide additional proof of the supernatural inspiration because although she wrote them over a hundred years ago when the knowledge on health and nutrition was almost none, she never made any mistake according to the modern standards of health and medical knowledge. Medical Doctors and authors of popular books on health, Dr Agatha and Dr Calvin Thrash, both used to be atheists. However, after reading books on health by Ellen G. White, they joint the SD Adventist Church as they realised that in 19th century, she couldn’t provide such relevant information on diet and health without a supernatural inspiration. In the following quote Dr Agatha Thrash expresses her feelings about this phenomenon: “When one considers the ignorance and error to obvious health rules of that day, it is all the more remarkable that every single item which Mrs. White wrote in the fields of nutrition and health are consistently supported by the newest scientific information.”
“GREAT CONTROVERSY” BOOK LINKS
ORDER PRINTED BOOK (FREE): https://adventbooks.org/book-request-form/
VARIOUS TRANSLATIONS (including Arabic): https://www.great-controversy.org/GC.htm
E-BOOK & AUDIOBOOK: https://ellenwhiteaudio.org/great-controversy/
FROM EVOLUTIONIST TO CREATIONIST: https://adtv.watch/single-episode/from-evolutionist-to-creationist-testimony
ONLINE COURSE ON EFFECTIVE PRAYER: https://hope.study/unlimited-power-of-prayer/
BIBLE SEMINAR (VIDEO): www.youtube.com/hashtag/threecosmicmessages
FIND NEAREST COMUNITY FOR SUPPORT/PRAYERS: www.sec.adventist.uk/who-we-are/church-finder/
QUOTES BY ELLEN WHITE ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS
GOD IS LOVE
“God is love. His nature, His law, is love. It always has been, and it always will be. The history of the great conflict between good and evil from the time it first began in heaven also reveals God’s unchanging love.”
“The great controversy is ended. Sin and sinners are no more. The entire universe is clean. From the minutest atom to the greatest world, all things, animate and inanimate, in their unshadowed beauty and perfect joy, declare that God is love.”
ORIGIN OF EVIL
“God was not responsible for the entrance of sin. Could a cause or excuse for it be found, it would cease to be sin”. God could create Lucifer without free will or the ability to rebel against Him, yet He could not do it because without free will and choice it is impossible to love. The only type of service God can accept is the service of true and uncompelled love based on the freedom of choice. Unfortunately, both Lucifer and our first parents abused the freedom of choice given by God.
WHY SIN WAS PERMITTED
“Had Lucifer been immediately blotted out of existence, others would have served God from fear rather than love. The influence of the deceiver would not have been fully destroyed. For the good of the entire universe through eternity, he was allowed to fully develop his principles to be seen in their true light. The history of rebellion with its horrible results will be an eternal safeguard to all holy beings to prevent them from following Lucifer’s example”.
ALL HAVE SINNED
“There is no one who does good…for all have sinned.” (Rom 3:10,23)
“As a result of Adam’s disobedience every human being is sold under sin.”
“Our hearts are naturally depraved, and we are unable of ourselves to pursue a right course.” “Selfishness is inwrought in our very being, it has come to us as an inheritance.”
GIFT OF SALVATION
“The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus.” (Rom 6:23)
“If you accept Christ as your Saviour, then, sinful as your life have been, for His sake you are accounted righteous. Christ’s character stands in place of your character, and you are accepted before God just as if you had not sinned.”
“We do not earn salvation through our obedience; for salvation is the free gift of God, to be received by faith. But obedience is the fruit of faith.”
“Christ gave Himself to a shameful, agonizing death to save the perishing. Oh, Christ is able, willing, and longing to save all who will come to Him!”
FREEDOM FROM SIN
“You cannot change your heart, but God promises to do it for you through Christ. You believe that promise, confess your sins and give yourself to God. Do not wait to feel that you are made whole, but say, ‘I believe it is so, not because I feel it, but because God has promised’. Each morning you must surrender all your plans to Him. Day by day, give your life into God’s hands, and your life will be moulded more and more after the life of Christ. You are not let your mind dwell upon self, but let it dwell upon Christ’s love and upon the beauty and the perfection of His character”.
“The Son of God gave all – life and love and suffering – for our redemption. And can it be that we, the unworthy objects of so great love, will withhold our hearts from Him? He became sin for the race! But what do we give up, when we give all? A sin-polluted heart, for Jesus to cleanse by His own blood! And yet men think it hard to give up all! I am ashamed to hear it, ashamed to write it.”
CROSS AND DEATH OF CHRIST
“Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law having become a curse for us.” (Gal 3:13)
“It was not the spear thrust, it was not the pain of the cross, that caused the death of Jesus. That cry, uttered ‘with a loud voice’ (Matthew 27:50; Luke 23:46), at the moment of death, the stream of blood and water that flowed from His side, declared that He died of a broken heart. His heart was broken by mental anguish. He was slain by the sin of the world.”
The death that our Savior died was not an ordinary martyr’s death. In order to save condemned to eternal death sinful human race, the Son of God had to taste the same death. The Word of God says that the wages of sin is the second death, that is annihilation forever (2Thess 1:7-9).
„Satan knows that all whom he can lead to neglect prayer and the searching of the Word of God, will be overcome by his attacks. Therefore, he invents every possible device to engross the mind.”
“Prayer is the answer to every problem in life. So often we do not pray, because from our standpoint the outlook is hopeless. But nothing is impossible with God. Nothing is so entangled that it cannot be remedied.”
“Our heavenly Father has thousand ways to provide for us of which we know nothing.”
“No habit is so deep rooted that it cannot be overcome; no one is so weak that he cannot be strong; no one is so ill that he cannot be healed. No mind is so dull that it cannot be made brilliant. If we trust God, He will supply. Let us stop rehearsing the difficulty but trust God for healing, love and power”.
“Those who decide to do nothing that will displease God, will know, after presenting their case before Him, what course to pursue.”
“Those who make the service of God supreme will find perplexities vanish and a plain path before their feet.” “We must be much in prayer if we would make progress in the divine life.”
“Few pray all night, as did our Saviour, or devote hours in the day to prayer.”
“Tell them that when they feel that they have sinned, and cannot pray, it is then the time to pray.”
“If we keep the Lord ever before us, allowing our hearts to go out in thanksgiving and praise to Him, we shall have a continual freshness in our religious life. Our prayers will take the form of a conversation with God as we would talk with a friend. He will speak His mysteries to us personally. Often there will come to us a sweet joyful sense of the presence of Jesus”.
“To every sincere prayer, an answer will come. It may not come just as you desire, or at the time you look for it; but it will come in the way and at the time that will best meet your need”.
“Prayer is the breath of the soul. It is the secret of spiritual power. No other means of grace can be substituted, and the health of the soul be preserved… Neglect the exercise of prayer, or engage in prayer sporadically, as seems convenient, and you lose your hold on God.”
“How many men of great natural abilities and high scholarships have failed when placed in positions of responsibility, while those of feebler intellect, with less favorable surroundings, have been wonderfully successful. The secret was: The former trusted to themselves, while the latter united with Him who is wonderful in counsel and mighty in working to accomplish what He will.”
“I saw that every prayer which is sent up in faith from an honest heart will be heard of God and answered, and the one that sent up the petition will have the blessing when he needs it most, and it will often exceed his expectations. Not a prayer of a true saint is lost if sent up in faith from an honest heart.”
THE ONLY SAFEGUARD
“If truth is within our reach, and we neglect the privilege of hearing it, we virtually reject it; we are choosing darkness rather than light. Notwithstanding the Bible is full of warnings against false teachers, many are ready thus to commit the keeping of their souls to the clergy. How can we trust our souls to their guidance unless we know from God’s Word that they are light-bearers? Ignorance is no excuse for error or sin, when there is opportunity to know the will of God. It is not enough to have good intentions; it is not enough to do what a man thinks is right. His soul’s salvation is at stake, and he should search the Scriptures for himself. It is the first and highest duty of every human being to learn from the Word of God what is truth.”
“Papal Rome has attempted to change the law of God. The second commandment, forbidding image worship, has been removed from the law, and the fourth commandment was changed to the observance of Sunday – the first instead of the seventh day Sabbath. This was foretold by the prophet: ‘He shall persecute the saints of the Most High, and shall intend to change times and law’ (Dan 7:25). Here the papal power openly sets itself above God.”
“Roman Catholics acknowledge that the change of the Sabbath was made by their church and declare that Protestants by observing the Sunday are recognizing her power. In the Catholic Catechism, this statement is made: ‘The church has substituted Sunday for Saturday; so now we sanctify the first, not the seventh day’.”
“The claim that Christ changed the Sabbath Commandment (from Sabbath to Sunday) is disproved by His own words: ‘Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish but to fulfill. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished’ (Mat 5:17-18).”
INCOMING SUNDAY LAW
“The prophecy of Revelation 13 declares that the power represented by the beast with lamblike horns shall cause the world to worship the papacy—symbolized by the beast…This prophecy will be fulfilled when the United States shall enforce Sunday observance, which papal Rome claims as the acknowledgment of her supremacy. Then we may know that the time has come for the marvellous working of Satan and that the end is near.”
“Protestantism shall give the hand of fellowship to the Roman power. Then there will be a law against the Sabbath of God’s creation, and then God will do His ‘strange work’ on the earth.”
“The union (between Catholicism and Protestantism) will not, however, be effected by a change in Catholicism, for Rome never changes. She claims infallibility. It is Protestantism that will change.”
“Through the two great errors, the immortality of the soul and Sunday sacredness, Satan will bring the people under his deceptions. While the former lays the foundation of spiritualism, the latter creates a bond of sympathy with Rome. The Protestants of the United States will be foremost in stretching their hands across the gulf to grasp the hand of spiritualism; they will reach over the abyss to clasp hands with the Roman power; and under the influence of this threefold union, this country will follow in the steps of Rome in trampling on the rights of conscience.”
FINAL GLOBAL DECEPTION
“In different parts of the earth, Satan will manifest himself as a majestic being of dazzling brightness, resembling the Son of God. The glory that surrounds him is unsurpassed by anything that mortal eyes have beheld. His voice is soft yet full of melody. In gentle, compassionate tones he presents truths which the Saviour uttered; he heals the sick and claims to have changed the Sabbath to Sunday, and commands all to hallow the day which he has blessed. He declares that those who persist in keeping holy the seventh day are blaspheming his name. This is the strong delusion…However, Satan is not permitted to counterfeit the manner of Christ’s second coming…When Christ shall make His appearance, it will be with power and great glory, accompanied by millions of glorious angels.”
RETURN OF THE KING
“When the protection of human laws shall be withdrawn from those who honor the law of God, there will be a simultaneous movement for their destruction. It will be determined to strike in one night a decisive blow…It is at midnight that God manifests His power for the deliverance of His people. Signs and wonders follow in quick succession. The wicked look with terror and amazement upon the scene. In the midst of the angry heavens is one clear space of indescribable glory, whence comes the voice of God like the sound of many waters, saying: ‘It is done’.”
“At Christ’s second coming all the precious dead, from righteous Abel to the last saint that dies, shall awake to glorious, immortal life.”
BEAUTY OF ETERNAL LIFE
“Human language is inadequate to describe the reward of the righteous. There will be no more tears, no funeral trains. The inhabitant shall not say, I am sick.”
“There every power will be developed, the highest ambitions realized. And still there will arise new heights to surmount, new wonders to admire. All the treasures of the universe will be open to the study of God’s children. With unutterable delight we shall enter into the joy and the wisdom of unfallen beings.”
“All the treasures of the universe will be open to the study of God’s redeemed. Unfettered by mortality, they wing their tireless flight to worlds afar—worlds that thrilled with sorrow at the spectacle of human woe and rang with songs of gladness at the tidings of a ransomed soul.”
“The Lord has given me a view of other worlds. Wings were given me, and an angel attended me from the city to a place that was bright and glorious…. I begged of my attending angel to let me remain in that place. I could not bear the thought of coming back to this dark world again. Then the angel said, ‘You must go back, and if you are faithful, you … shall have the privilege of visiting all the worlds and viewing the handiwork of God.”
“On the mount was a glorious temple, and about it were seven other mountains, on which grew roses and lilies. And I saw the little ones climb, or, if they chose, use their little wings and fly to the top of the mountains, and pluck the never-fading flowers.”
“Every act of love, every word of kindness, every prayer in behalf of the suffering and oppressed, is reported before the eternal throne, and placed on heaven’s imperishable record.”
“Opposite each name in the books of heaven is entered with terrible exactness every selfish act, every unfulfilled duty, and every secret sin.”
“Subduing self and looking to Jesus is an everyday work. The Lord will never forsake the soul that trusts in Him and seeks His aid. The crown of eternal life is placed only upon the brow of the overcomer.
If you would be a saint in heaven you must first be a saint on earth. The traits of character you cherish in life will not be changed by death or by the resurrection. You will come up from the grave with the same disposition you manifested in your home and in society. Jesus does not change the character at His coming. The work of transformation must be done now. Our daily lives are determining our destiny.”
“Only in eternity can we rightly estimate the loss of a single soul.”
“It is no arbitrary decree of God that excludes the wicked from heaven; they are shut out by their own unfitness. The glory of God would be to them a consuming fire. They would welcome destruction, that they might be hidden from the face of Him who died to redeem them.”
6000 YEARS OF WORLD’S HISTORY UNDER SIN ALMOST OVER
“Christ, in the wilderness of temptation (27 AD) overcame on the sinner’s behalf, four thousand years after Adam turned his back upon the light of his home.”
“For six thousand years Satan has struggled to maintain possession of the earth. Now God’s original purpose in its creation is accomplished. The saints shall take the kingdom, and possess it forever.”
“Confusion fills the world, and a great terror is soon to come upon human beings. The end is very near. God’s people should be preparing for what is to break upon the world as an overwhelming surprise.”
“Oh, how many I saw in the time of trouble without a shelter! They had neglected the needful preparation.”
ETERNAL DEATH, NOT ETERNAL TORMENT
“Satan led people to believe that man was naturally immortal and that sinners would live in eternal misery”.
“Great evil has been wrought by the heresy of eternal torment”.
“God gives men a choice between life and death. Many choose to rebel against God, notwithstanding His great mercy and compassion in giving His Son to die for them. Those who do not choose to accept salvation will die forever. But I saw that God would not let them endure endless misery in hell, neither will He take them to heaven; for to bring them there would make them miserable. He will cause them to be as if they had not been”.
HEALING & HEALTH
„Many are suffering from ailments of the soul far more than from diseases of the body, and will find no relief until they shall come to Christ.”
“In many cases of prayer for the healing of the sick, that which is called faith is nothing less than presumption. Many bring disease upon themselves by disregarding the laws of health. If God worked a miracle in restoring their health, He would be encouraging sin. It is labor lost to teach people to look to God as a healer unless they are taught also to lay aside unhealthy practices.”
“Men under the influence of evil spirits will work miracles. They will make people sick by casting their spell, and will then remove the spell, leading others to say that those who were sick have been miraculously healed”.
„The consciousness of rightdoing is the best medicine for diseased bodies and minds. To have a consciousness that the eyes of the Lord are upon us and His ears open to our prayers is a satisfaction indeed. To know that we have a never-failing Friend is a privilege which words can never express.” “The mind needs to be controlled, for the imagination often brings severe forms of disease”.
“I was thinking that it was my last speech. All at once, I felt a power come upon me, like a shock of electricity. It passed through my body and up to my head. The people said that they plainly saw the blood mounting to my lips, ears, cheeks, and forehead. Before that large number of people, I was healed, and the praise of God was in my heart and came from my lips in clear tones. A miracle was wrought before that large congregation. I then took my place among the speakers, and bore a testimony such as they had never heard. It was as if one had been raised from the dead.”
PRAYER REQUESTS and QUESTIONS: email@example.com
EFFECTIVE HEALTH RECOVERY PLAN
Practicing the listed below principles, combined with natural remedies and supplements, will help you recover from health problems, eliminate pain and inflammation, improve immunity, detoxification, energy, mood, memory, digestion, hormonal balance, metabolism, and health of every organ. It will also protect you against the incoming pandemic which according to WHO will be deadlier than the previous one:
– Often eat fresh (washed) sprouts; Drink 1 glass of raw vegetable juice (leafy greens, beets, carrots, etc.). For serious problems, such as cancer, drink 1 glass 3-6 times daily. You can eat as much fresh raw vegetables and vegetable smoothies as you want. Steamed veggies are healthier than cooked. Eat raw veggies with homemade humus, plant yogurts, or cold-pressed olive oil. Your unrefined plant diet should be 50-80% raw.
– Take 1 tablespoon of high in Omega-3 ground fresh flaxseed,1 tablespoon of chia seeds, and 1 tablespoon of organic chlorella powder (or 20 tablets) every day before meals. Use chlorella interchangeably with the same dose of organic spirulina, barley grass, and wheatgrass.
-Every day have 1 tablespoon of home-made raw sauerkraut (the best source of probiotic bacteria). Find online instructions on how to make it.
– Take 1 teaspoon of fresh raw organic ground turmeric (2-3 times daily). If you like hot spices, use only pure organic ground cayenne pepper.
– Avoid wheat. Use wholemeal rye or spelt flour for baking bread. Eat wholegrain barley, millet, oats, buckwheat, quinoa, and amaranth.
– Make soaked overnight and well-cooked pulses (organic soya, beans, lentils, chickpeas, etc.) your best source of protein.
– Instead of cow’s milk and dairy, use unsweetened coconut milk, oat milk, almond milk, soya milk, and organic Tofu (soya products are very healthy on condition they are organic and non-GMO). Replace dairy yogurts with unsweetened coconut yogurt or organic soy yogurt. If you want them sweet, add sweet fruits (fresh, frozen, or dried), raw organic honey, stevia, erythritol, or xylitol instead of sugar.
– Eat fresh fruits 15-30 minutes before meals, not after meals. Avoid fruit juices. They are too high in sugar and quickly raise blood sugar levels because unlike whole fruits they are deprived of fibre. Avoid eating fresh fruits and raw vegetables at the same time as it may cause indigestion.
– Use sea salt or pink (Himalayan) salt instead of refined salt. Read labels and avoid sugar, fructose, and high fructose/glucose syrup.
– Avoid all animal foods (meat, dairy, fish, etc.). If you can’t, make sure they make less than 10% of your diet, and come from grass-fed animals, and farm chickens (not free-range). Never eat animal fat (lard, etc.) and “unclean animals” (including pork and seafood) prohibited in Leviticus 11 as their function is to clean the environment and for this reason, they are high in toxins. Read labels and avoid pro-inflammatory refined oils (sunflower, soya, corn, and vegetable oils) and margarine. Use raw organic coconut oil, fresh cold-pressed flax oil, and extra virgin olive oil instead.
– Drink 3 times a day about 2-3 glasses of water (distilled or at least properly filtered) about 30 to 60 minutes before or 2 hours after meals. Don’t drink unfiltered tap water or water stored in plastic containers (both are contaminated with dangerous chemicals from water or plastic). Buy a water distiller (£50) and drink distilled water as it is perfectly free from all contaminants and inorganic calcium which contributes to arthritis and calcification (hardening) of arteries and pineal gland. Before drinking, add a pinch of sea salt to the distilled water.
– Avoid methylxanthines (black tea, coffee, and chocolate). In 90% of women with fibrocystic disease, breast tumors disappear in two to six months when methylxanthines are eliminated from the diet. Chocolate-promoting studies were sponsored by a chocolate manufacturer (Mars Inc.).
– Since plants grow on soils with low mineral content, even a good diet may not provide enough nutrients, and not organic but only biodynamic farming that uses natural fertilizers and allows soil to rest, can ensure a sufficient nutrient supply. For this reason, to safeguard an adequate nutrient intake, take the following: 1 tablet of Daily Essentials by Phoenix Nutrition (the only good Multivitamin formula in the UK), twice daily with meals. Since multivitamins don’t contain enough Magnesium, Vit. D and B12, in addition to the multivitamin, take 2 x 200mg of Magnesium Citrate powder (free from additives); 3000-5000 IU Vit. D3 daily; 1000mcg B12 (Methylcobalamin) daily after breakfast; and Kelp (iodine), 4 capsules daily.
– Black Seed (Nigella sativa) oil: 1 teaspoon 2-3 times daily (multiple health benefits, strong antiviral, antibacterial, and immune system boosting properties); Everyday 20mg Zinc with 500mg Quercetin (presses zinc inside cells where zinc prevents viral replications and provides other benefits).
– Povidone Iodine spray – kills all viruses (viruses enter our body through the nose and mouth staying there for few days before they enter cells and start replicating. Spraying the mouth and nose with PI prevents viruses from entering cells). Buy online (eBay, etc.) 10% food-grade povidone iodine. Dilute it 1:20 with water (1 part of PI mixed with 20 parts of water). Fill an empty spray bottle with the solution and spray the mouth and nose 2-3 times daily (especially after contacting infected individuals). Use it also as a mouthwash instead of dangerous fluoride-based. Instead of PI, you can use 3% food-grade hydrogen peroxide in the same way (also kills viruses). Dilute it with twice as much water and use it as a mouth and nasal spray.
– Learn about and use medicinal clay, charcoal, and water treatments (hydrotherapy) including alternative (contrast) hot and cold showers, hot foot bath, and poultices as they will eliminate pain and give a tremendous boost to the circulation, metabolism, detoxification, and immunity.
-Read the Bible (start from 4 Gospels) and Ministry of Healing (online, free) by Ellen G. White, and often pray fervently and patiently with your own words. Confess your sins and accept the gift of salvation by faith in Christ. Don’t pray for yourself (God knows your needs) but completely surrender your life to God praising Him and praying for others. This is the only way to gain inward peace and true joy, control stress and get rid of negative thinking, nervousness, anxiety, hatred, and inability to forgive. It is vital as these negative emotions are the key causes of various health problems.
– Rest every seventh day according to the fourth Commandment, given by God: “Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy. Six days you are to do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God…” (Exodus 20:8-11)
According to the Encyclopaedia Britannica, “Sabbath is the day of rest observed from sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday”. This Commandment was never changed neither by Christ nor the Apostles. In fact, the first Christians (both Jewish and pagan) kept Sabbath holy until the fourth century when Constantin the Great supported by the rising power of papal Rome, issued a decree enforcing the observance of Sunday – the first day of the week. According to various studies, Sabbath-keeping vegan Seventh-Day Adventists are currently the longest-living population on earth (google “Dr Greger, two longest-lived populations”).
– Gardening and fast walking outside is the best type of exercise. If the weather is bad exercise at home (min. 30-60 twice daily).
– You must stop and find time to often enjoy nature praising the loving Creator. Expose your body to the healing influence of the sun whenever possible.
– Sleep 7-9 hours. Go to bed before 10 pm because the more you sleep before midnight the more restorative your night rest will be.
In addition to a healthy lifestyle, also use various herbal remedies and nutritional supplements suggested specifically for your health problems: www.fullhealthsecrets.com/diseases/alphabetic-list-of-health-conditions/